Trident’s manufacturing ability to provide an uninterrupted supply of product that meets our customers’ exact specifications is the result of years of experience and continuous learning. Trident Manufacturing employs Lean Automotive principles and best-in-class medical device compliance throughout our operations and the life cycle of your product.
Trident Manufacturing medical device manufacturing services include FDA registered production, assembly and packaging capabilities with class 7 clean room capabilities. Our advanced process controls, expertise in lean manufacturing, and automation systems make it possible for Trident Manufacturing to partner with our customers to deliver exceptional quality while still providing a globally competitive price.
What Does Trident Offer?
- Ongoing investment in state-of-the-art technology and equipment
- Flexible, secured work cells
- A strict culture of “quality first” and “continuous improvement”
- Highly Automated injection Molding
- Extensive in-house tool making
- Manual, semi, and full automation capabilities to drive down costs and deliver high part repeatability
- Class 7 clean room environments
- Full services, from design to commercialization
- Supply chain management
- Product packaging
- Sterilization Management